Followers

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Python programming course at Center for Continuing Education, IISc

Dear All,

I am running a course on Python programming at  Center for Continuing Education, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, Karantaka, India from August 2016 to December 2016.

An advertisement appeared in the Times of India newspaper here,  http://epaperbeta.timesofindia.com/Gallery.aspx?id=18_07_2016_013_030&type=A&eid=31806

Please share and send it across to people who might be interested.

Thanks and regards,
Annapoornima

2 comments :

  1. Great post! I am see the programming coding and step by step execute the outputs.I am gather this coding more information. It's helpful for me my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have.
    Python Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete