Followers

Sunday, December 18, 2016

An open request to doctors on my readers list.

Dear All,

There have been symptoms that I don't know, but have been happening.

This happened to me in my house, at Indian Institute of Science.

I forgot most of the things that I read, so would keep multiple copies of things that I wanted to remember.

I am writing a diary, and maintain this blog for that purpose.

Hence, I have this request to the doctors on my reader's list.

Are there any drugs, alcohol, and other things that will make people who eat it forget what they wanted to remember?

I would like to know about those before I run into investigations.

If you know, please let me know, else keep quiet. Please don't write an email telling me that you don't know. I don't want to know that you don't know. 

-Annapoornima Koppad

No comments :

Post a Comment