Followers

Monday, December 19, 2016

My one last request to General Public

Dear All,

This will be the last time that I will ask for public request after stating my side of story.

I always followed Amma, Malathi Koppad. I followed her everywhere. To her natives, to her relations, and ate what she always gave me. She also told me stories.

Appa was never there for me growing up. He was an alcoholic. I don't recollect him at all.

Amma, Brother, BK and Sister, DK filled my life with horror stories. If you come personally and ask me the things that they told me, I will tell you. Those things and stories are not worth mentioning on this blog.

I told in my previous post that I had a contribution towards the house that I built for Appa and Amma.

I also told that I could stay and plot revenge for the things they did to me.

I am me. I don't want revenge. Because the sickness of the stories that they told me will translate into things that I would not think of inflicting on my true enemy.

Also, there is the emotional baggage of inflicting things to them.

I don't think I want to do this part of running around and asking why they did, what they did to me.

I have multiple copies of stories that they have told me, including the family friends and relatives that I have had.

If ever, I felt the need to return to them that they need my help, I can look at what I have and remind myself to never return. I am never going back to them.

I don't need their house, their money, their savings. Not one paisa of it.

If you ever meet them, please slap them in the face for me. If you need proof, I will give you questions to ask them, so that they will tell why they did what they did to me. I don't want to hear the endings of those stories from them. The sickness is just going to kill me.

I am not scared of living alone. If you have been following me, you know what I can do to earn a living. I can earn just enough to live free. That's enough for me. I deserve a better life. I can earn that myself. Not a single paisa more. I have myself to look after.


Annapoornima Koppad/-




No comments :

Post a Comment