Followers

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Three requests -healthy related, money related and one more job request

My feet hurt like crazy. I used to walk several kilometers and still not be affected by that. Now that does not seem to be working due to which I am not able to attend regular aerobics class.

I am yet to receive my money from the course that I did at IISc. Can someone get the money to be released at the earliest? I need to return the money for Pyladies Conference 2017 that I was supposed to conduct at Bangalore to the PSF board.

Also, the PhD application at IISc is opening tomorrow. After the application will take some time till which I have to earn my own bread. So, I am requesting one interview at ECE department of IISc to materialize and give me a job for the next six months.


No comments :

Post a Comment