Followers

Friday, March 3, 2017

School days - Friends and everyone

Dear All,

I want to remember my school friends and my teachers for the rest of my life. Not to forget, how they are forever etched in my memory through my experiences starting from first standard and how I manage to remember them even now.

I studied at Cambridge English School, Mathikere, Bangalore which I thought was Yeshwanthpur back then.

Leaving my Indian Institute of Science cadre of memories for now, I will try and list all the names from my school days and forward.

First Standard:

Teacher name: Dont remember

Balaji
Veena
Santosh
Shashi

Second Standard Teacher name: Ayesha

Manjula
Bhavya
Meghana
Swapna
Ramitha
Nagarathna
Vinod
Govindswamy
Kumaraswamy
Gayatri
Parveen Taj

Third standard: Nasreen Taj

Same as second standard

Fourth standard: Girija Miss and Rani Miss

Same as second standard

Fifth standard teachers: Shashikala, Ayesha, Premalatha, Renuka, Pachanna

Meghana
Ramitha
Nagarathna
Srinivas
Vishwanath
Guruprasad
Nagarathna
Noorunnisa
Junaid Hussain
Swapna
Sushila
Vasanth
Ashok
Sushil
Bhavya
Keshava Murthy
Roopashree
Arun


Sixth Standard teachers: Shashikala, Ayesha, Premalatha, Renuka, Anusuya

Same as Sixth standard.

Seventh Standard teachers: Geetanjali, Renuka, Sunanda, Some arts teacher, Sharadha

Same as Seventh standard

Eight Standard teachers: Meera, Sharada, Rekha, Shashirekha, Sudha, Manjula, Shobha, Tara

Harish Ramalingaswamy-> This one painted really well, and wore glasses.
Sumalatha
Anees Pasha
Prafulla
Nagarathna
Meghana
Mamatha (2)
Ghousia
Jayashankar
Santosh S P
Shashi
Madhusudhan(2)
Rajat
Ashfaq
Nisha
Sumalatha
Priya K Nair
Priya J
Sujay
Swapna
Raghavendra(2)
Another Raghavendra came and left.
Pavan Jadhav left in eight itself.
Manikandan
Venkatpathi Raju
Sandhya
Antony
Krishnam Raju - He is a married bachelor and is doing gastroentities in Gulbarga.
A lot of Malayalam gang.

I visited Harish Ramalingaswamy house recently as I knew his brother and their family as well. He did not agree that he even knew where our school was. I was shaken. Apparently his wife Vindhya was keen on joining Indian Institute of Science for doing a PhD. He has a kid now.

My ninth and tenth were the same students and the same teachers.

Some days if you meet them, please hello to them from my side. I would want to know how they are faring in their life.

It was after I left school that Krishnam Raju told me that out head mistress name was Naseemunnisa Begum.

No comments :

Post a Comment